Thursday, October 4, 2007

WELL, I DIGRESSED - SORRY ABOUT THAT

While awaiting a reply from Houston with all those important names and universities that helped with the research and studies on the FairTax, I spent the day reading my HOA CC&R's and Bi-Laws and replying to the proposed changes the homeowners are proposing. Our subdivision developer is turning over the HOA to the homeowners and boy, what a mess. Everyone is uptight about it, saying we should junk it, change it, stomp on it, etc.

The FairTax info is easy to understand compared to this HOA stuff. And everyone would like to see 100% of their paycheck every month, so agreement is pretty much a no-brainer. We just have to figure out how to get the government bodies to agree with us.

So write, call, e-mail and fax your Senators and Representatives. Tell them you want them to stand up for the FairTax and become Co-sponsors of it. Then tell them to get it on with! We want action. I'm getting old and I want to see the tax system changed to the FairTax before I go to the great beyond. I know it won't help me out much, but I am hoping for a better life for my kids, grandkids, AND my GREAT grandson!

Help us make it happen! Thanks for listening

No comments: