Thursday, October 11, 2007

TOO POOPED TO BLOG!

It's been a hard day for an old lady. It was Doctor Day today. I took Gary in to get fitted for his hearing aids. That wasn't so hard, but when we got home, I decided to go out and chop down the Iris, the lilies, the other ugly stuff left over from summer. Then Gary trudged out with the ladder and decided to pick apples. Well, that amounted to sawing off limbs to reach the apples. Now we have a real mess. I called the yard man to do that, but his phone was disconnected - I guess you get what you pay for.

All in all, it was an exhausting day. I told Gary - "I can't cook tonight, after all this". He said go get take-out. So we ordered Lasagne from Little Italy in Cornelius (they have the best pizza too). I went to get it, dragging all the way.

So that's how my day went. I am too tired to check out another research paper for you guys tonight. I suggest you check out Betty's blog. I'll bet she has some new stuff for you.

See you tomorrow...................

No comments: