Monday, February 11, 2008

IS THE FAIRTAX PROPELLING HUCKABEE OR IS HUCKABEE PROPELLING THE FAIRTAX?

And do we care? The Fairtax is getting lots of publicity these days from Mike Huckabee and his presidential campaign. To his credit, Huckabee speaks about the FairTax every chance he gets. And he seems to be getting rewarded at the voting boothes. He is surprising (and distressing) a lot of people in high places - from the President on down to the talk show hosts.

I put the talk show hosts at the bottom of my list because of their disgusting behaviour lately. I am so tired of them talking against our only candidates in the Republican party left standing. Do you realize why these 3 are left standing? Because of the people voting their own minds and hearts. That should count for something.

I realize the FairTax is a non-partisan issue and I wish the Democrats would step up and help us more in their support of it. Wouldn't it be wonderful to have Obama or Hillary come out publicly in favor of the FairTax? Or how about this? Wouldn't it be wonderful if John McCain came out publicly in favor of the FairTax?

If they want my support for President, it would be real nice if they did. Meanwhile, I am sticking with Mike Huckabee as long as he is sticking with the FairTax.

No comments: